Saturday, November 29, 2008

Electronic Wish List!


I woke up this morning inspired by the new searchme.com shopping button! After reading about all the craziness of Black Friday, I figured there has to be an easier way to find what I'm looking for and I think I found it.

Since I have 5 brothers and one sister and 4 sons of the electronic age, I figured making an electronic stack would be the way to go! I was so excited about my findings that I jumped the gun and bought myself a new Flip camera from Zappos.com! I like Tony (Zappos CEO) he is a nice guy (see picture of me with him - I'm on the right), so happy to give him my business! Alfred is a nice guy too if you don't already you should follow them on Twitter.com (zappos)(alfred_zappos) - they crack me up!

I shared my stack with some friends and family and am so excited to see that Searchme added my stack to the featured section of the homepage.


SearchmeView in searchme: full | lite

No comments: