Monday, November 24, 2008

First Blog Post Ever!

So, after a lot of consideration I decided to start a blog. I have been thinking about doing this for almost 8 years but always felt I was not a writer and no one would want to read what I wrote. I obviously have changed my mind, not because my writing skills have improved but because it just seems like the right thing to do. Every since I met my husband almost 12 years ago I became obsessed with business and technology and the way things work here in the Valley!

Being married to Randy Adams CEO of searchme Inc., taught me so much about business and technology , it's been like the best internship ever living next to a man that has been a part of so much that has gone on in Silicon Valley for the last 20+ years. It would take up the rest of my blog post to give his background so I decided to skip that and give you a link to his profile in case you give a hoot! http://www.linkedin.com/in/randyadams

So over the last decade or so I have added on to my family, with a blended family of 7 kids and a love and for latest greatest happenings in the valley, but not in a valleywag sort of way. I already know people are human! Plus if you work hard you should play hard, given you do it in a responsible way! In this blog I plan on talking about my favorite sites and why and updating you on the inside scoop for searchme.com, funnyordie.com and what ever site ends up on my radar, plus the craziness that goes on raising such a large family!


-Nicole Adams

No comments: