Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Getting Ready for LA!

Randy came home recently from a Funny or Die board meeting and asked me if I wanted to go to LA to see a run through of what will become Will Ferrell's Broadway show where he will be impersonating George Bush!

I looked at him and said "Do you really have to ask?" Of course I would love to see Will again. This not the easiest task to pull off. Randy and I have 5 boys at home so finding care for them is not always easy! We are totally blessed with the best help ever and no I am not giving out name or numbers - they are all mine!!! We now have childcare lined up, and I just receieved a confirmation e-mail that we are dining at Craft at 6PM before the 8:30 show - yummy!

Should be a wonderful time and I am very thankful to be able to do it.

No comments: