Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My fish died!


So this posting is a little personal! I bought fish for all the kids almost 6 years ago this Christmas! I remember bringing the tank and picking our fish and taking them to the checkout stand like it was yesterday.
The reality is that yesterday our family fish died! The worst part is, it is my fault, Nathan pulled out the plug to the filter (how they get their oxygen) and I plugged it back in. I accidentally plugged it into the timer, not into the actual wall socket!
When i woke up the next day they were no longer living! Randy woke up at, 4AM and tried so hard to get them to respond like he had done several times in the past. This time there was no response. I have to say I am really bummed! We loved our fish, they were part of our family!

No comments: